Latest news: Next Annual Catalysis and Chemistry Conference: 10 - 12 March 2014
The next annual NCCC XV Conference is sceduled to take place on 10 - 12 March 2014.
Annual Catalysis and Chemistry Conference: 11 - 13 March 2013
Welcome to the website of the NCCC, The Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference.
The 14th Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference takes place from 11 - 13 March 2013, in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. This conference continues the successful series of meetings, started in Lunteren (2000) and continued annually in Noordwijkerhout. The conference combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis. Traditionally, participants from Flanders-Belgium also contribute to the meeting.
NCCC XIV offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
- 15 October 2012: Deadline submission of abstracts for oral presentations
- 1 November 2012: Start early-bird registration
- 15 December 2012: Deadline submission of abstracts for poster presentations
- 15 January 2013: Deadline early-bird registration
- 15 February 2013: Deadline late registration
- 11 March 2013: Start conference at Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout
- 10 March 2014: Start next conference at Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout