Welcome to the website of the NCCC, The Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference.
The 15th Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference takes place from 10 - 12 March 2014, in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. This conference continues the successful series of meetings, started in Lunteren (2000) and continued annually in Noordwijkerhout. The conference combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis. Traditionally, participants from Flanders-Belgium also contribute to the meeting.
NCCC XV offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
- 15 October 2013: Deadline submission of abstracts for oral presentations
- 1 November 2013: Start early-bird registration
- Middle of December 2013: Notice of acceptance
- 16 December 2013: Deadline submission of abstracts for poster presentations
- 15 January 2014: Deadline early-bird registration
- 15 February 2014: Deadline late registration
- 10 March 2014: Start conference at Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout
Please download the leaflet with information for all participants.
Download leaflet with directions
Here you find a leaflet with directions.