Welcome to the website of the NCCC, The Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference.
The 17th Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference takes place from 7 - 9 March 2016, in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. This conference continues the successful series of meetings, started in Lunteren (2000) and continued annually in Noordwijkerhout. The conference combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis. Traditionally, participants from Flanders-Belgium also contribute to the meeting.
NCCC XVII offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
- Tuesday 1 September 2015: Start submission of abstracts
- Thursday 15 October 2015: Deadline submission of abstracts
- Sunday 1 November 2015: Start early-bird registration
- Tuesday 15 December 2015: Deadline submission of poster abstracts
- Saturday 16 January 2016: Deadline early-bird registration
- Monday 15 February 2016: Deadline late registration
- Monday 7 March 2016: Start conference at Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout
Login into your account
If you have lost the link to see and change your registration data, you can request the link to be resent to you.