Welcome to the website of the NCCC, The Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference.
The 17th Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference takes place from 7 - 9 March 2016, in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. This conference continues the successful series of meetings, started in Lunteren (2000) and continued annually in Noordwijkerhout. The conference combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis. Traditionally, participants from Flanders-Belgium also contribute to the meeting.
NCCC XVII offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
- Tuesday 1 September 2015: Start submission of abstracts
- Thursday 15 October 2015: Deadline submission of abstracts
- Sunday 1 November 2015: Start early-bird registration
- Tuesday 15 December 2015: Deadline submission of poster abstracts
- Saturday 16 January 2016: Deadline early-bird registration
- Monday 15 February 2016: Deadline late registration
- Monday 7 March 2016: Start conference at Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout