Welcome to the website of the NCCC, The Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference.
The 16th Netherlands' Catalysis and Chemistry Conference takes place from 2 - 4 March 2015, in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. This conference continues the successful series of meetings, started in Lunteren (2000) and continued annually in Noordwijkerhout. The conference combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis. Traditionally, participants from Flanders-Belgium also contribute to the meeting.
NCCC XVI offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
- Wednesday 15 October 2014: Deadline submission of abstracts for oral presentations
- Saturday 1 November 2014 : Start early-bird registration
- Friday 21 November 2014 : Notice of acceptance
- Friday 12 December 2014 : Deadline submission of abstracts for poster presentations
- Thursday 15 January 2015 : Deadline early-bird registration
- Monday 2 February 2015 : Deadline late registration
- Monday 2 March 2015 : Start conference at Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout